A Marketing Speaker for Your Next Event
The Chief Velocity Officer of Tornado Marketing, Adrianne Machina has spent over 20 years helping companies find their niche and systematically grow their businesses through effective marketing programs and persuasive messaging. Adrianne provides valuable insight into how to market complex solutions that are based on a relationship sale.
Adrianne's audiences appreciate her wit, candor, practical advice and business value-driven approach to marketing. With Adrianne's advice, audiences learn ways differentiate their business; consistently draw in their best prospects; and close more deals.
Adrianne has spoken to groups large and small, including:
- UW-Madison Small Business Development Center through UW-Madison School of Business
- UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies
- UW-Madison Extension Program
- American Family Insurance's Dreambank & Business Accelerator
- The Partner Connections Event for Microsoft Dynamics Partners
- Microsoft Convergence and Other Microsoft Events
- Wisconsin Association of Community Banks
- MITA (Madison International Trade Association)
- Vertical Response Customer Group
- OnRite Partner Meetings
- Many private trainings
- And several international corporations (one client even flew her to Italy to speak to their team of marketing executives (hint, hint)
Adrianne in Action
Written Testimonials from Feedback Forms
"Adrianne knows her stuff. I took pages and pages of notes."
"Very personable. I love how hands-on her sessions are and how she is able to incorporate stories that apply to the people in the room."
Here are some video testimonials from past attendees:
If you'd like to learn more about having Adrianne speak for you, please fill out the form at right.